Are you interested to be part of our excellent team? Mutiara Teknologi is looking for competent persons to contribute towards our growth.
Build your career with us
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding current openings and requirements for the positions.
We constantly seek talented professionals to join our growing team by contributing their best skills to create better solutions. Mutiara Teknologi offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies and frameworks to build futuristic products in a friendly, collaborative and fast-paced environment. Whether you are passionate coder, business development person, project manager or marketing manager, you will find good opportunities for career growth at Mutiara Teknologi.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (1 Vacancy)
- Responsible for the performance, security and integrity of any database application supported by Mutiara Teknologi Operation & Support Centre (MTOSC).
- Perform daily health checks on databases.
- Provide technical expertise on monitoring, tuning, backup/restore, migration, and support for Oracle / MSSQL / DB2 databases.
- Ensure that potential problems, such as performance degradation, reliability and security are addressed proactively.
- Implement and maintain database security and encryption following the defined standards.
- Monitor databases for availability.
- Perform database restoration and recovery.
- Provide remote and on-site support 24 x 7 for critical situations.
- Capacity monitoring on databases.
- Plan and implement database fixes, patches and version upgrade.
- Able to do log shipping and database replication.
- Analyse database health, performance tuning, patch application and upgrade for optimal efficiency.
- Minimum requirement is Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience as Database Administrator.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Possess Oracle certification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on other database such as SQL Server or DB2 is a plus.
- Good experience on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Passionate in system support and troubleshooting work.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and organizational skills.