Are you interested to be part of our excellent team? Mutiara Teknologi is looking for competent persons to contribute towards our growth.
Build your career with us
We can be reached at email@example.com for any queries regarding current openings and requirements for the positions.
We constantly seek talented professionals to join our growing team by contributing their best skills to create better solutions. Mutiara Teknologi offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies and frameworks to build futuristic products in a friendly, collaborative and fast-paced environment. Whether you are passionate coder, business development person, project manager or marketing manager, you will find good opportunities for career growth at Mutiara Teknologi.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (1 Vacancy)
- Responsible for the performance, security and integrity of any database application supported by Mutiara Teknologi Operation & Support Centre (MTOSC).
- Perform daily health checks on databases.
- Provide technical expertise on monitoring, tuning, backup/restore, migration, and support for Oracle / MSSQL / DB2 databases.
- Ensure that potential problems, such as performance degradation, reliability and security are addressed proactively.
- Implement and maintain database security and encryption following the defined standards.
- Monitor databases for availability.
- Perform database restoration and recovery.
- Provide remote and on-site support 24 x 7 for critical situations.
- Capacity monitoring on databases.
- Plan and implement database fixes, patches and version upgrade.
- Able to do log shipping and database replication.
- Analyse database health, performance tuning, patch application and upgrade for optimal efficiency.
- Minimum requirement is Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience as Database Administrator.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Possess Oracle certification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on other database such as SQL Server or DB2 is a plus.
- Good experience on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Passionate in system support and troubleshooting work.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
QA/QC TESTER (1 VACANCY)
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases or requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts, as and when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or in other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT industry (for Senior Tester) and minimum 1 year of working experience in IT industry (for Junior Tester).
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in quality assurance/control testing.
- Experience in foundation level testing techniques.
- Proficiency in test case design and traditional QA/QC methods.