Are you interested to be part of our excellent team? Mutiara Teknologi is looking for competent persons to contribute towards our growth.
Build your career with us
We can be reached at email@example.com for any queries regarding current openings and requirements for the positions.
We constantly seek talented professionals to join our growing team by contributing their best skills to create better solutions. Mutiara Teknologi offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies and frameworks to build futuristic products in a friendly, collaborative and fast-paced environment. Whether you are passionate coder, business development person, project manager or marketing manager, you will find good opportunities for career growth at Mutiara Teknologi.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (1 Vacancy)
- Responsible for the performance, security and integrity of any database application supported by Mutiara Teknologi Operation & Support Centre (MTOSC).
- Perform daily health checks on databases.
- Provide technical expertise on monitoring, tuning, backup/restore, migration, and support for Oracle / MSSQL / DB2 databases.
- Ensure that potential problems, such as performance degradation, reliability and security are addressed proactively.
- Implement and maintain database security and encryption following the defined standards.
- Monitor databases for availability.
- Perform database restoration and recovery.
- Provide remote and on-site support 24 x 7 for critical situations.
- Capacity monitoring on databases.
- Plan and implement database fixes, patches and version upgrade.
- Able to do log shipping and database replication.
- Analyse database health, performance tuning, patch application and upgrade for optimal efficiency.
- Minimum requirement is Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience as Database Administrator.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Possess Oracle certification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on other database such as SQL Server or DB2 is a plus.
- Good experience on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Passionate in system support and troubleshooting work.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
SYSTEM ANALYST (1 Vacancy)
- Meets information standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Plans projects by analysing and confirming client requirements; studying system capabilities; completing feasibility study.
- Accomplishes project requirements by coaching analyst/programmers; communicating project status to client.
- Optimizes solutions by confirming workflow diagram; evaluating alternative solutions; writing programs.
- Verifies results by completing tests (first level); obtaining client approval.
- Secures information by designing access controls.
- Prepares clients to use system by conducting training; providing resources; answering questions; resolving problems.
- Provides system reference by writing documentation.
- Maintains data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.
- Prepares programmer/analysts by providing educational opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or in other related field.
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience in Software Development Lifecycle (i.e. Waterfall, Agile & Incremental)
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience on Enterprise Application Development under Microsoft / Open Source Platform
- Strong knowledge on Object-Oriented Design, MVC Programming Concept
- Good understanding of native mobile, API based integration and also web-services.
- Experience working with standard RDBMS e.g. Oracle/MS SQL
- Well versed in SQL/NOSQL database design and implementation
- Understanding of data analysis and visualisation concepts.
- Strong analytical/problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with the team.
- Familiar with TFS & VSTS or GIT
- Fast learner and adaptive to constantly changing environments and requirements.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).