Mutiara Teknologi offers a wide range of employment opportunities across diverse industries. We consider our employees as our most valuable asset and are committed to provide full encouragement and support to them, to enhance their potential and their contribution to the company’s business.
If you are interested to join us, please email us your full resume with photo to:
AVAILABLE VACANCY 2018:
1) FULL STACK PROGRAMMER (1 VACANCY)
– Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
– Write clean, maintainable, reusable, reliable, and efficient Ruby code; Design robust, scalable and secure features.
– Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
– Analyse software requirements and provide solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Web application solutions.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science or other related fields.
– 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development.
– Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
– Experience using Ruby on Rails in conjunction with an underlying database like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
– Experience with Test Drive Development (TDD), continuous integration & Scrum.
– Proven working experience developing applications using modern, open source web frameworks and tools.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
2) PRE-SALES ENGINEER (1 VACANCY)
– Provide technical responses to Tender/Bid/RFI/RFP as assigned or as requested, by identifying requirements, assessing the requirements and defining solution, outlining technical scopes and BOM, providing technical proposals and technical clarification as and when required.
– Conduct solution and product presentations, demonstrate products, POC and advise customer on product adaptation, leading technical discussions / solutions architecting and identify how company’s solutions can address customer needs.
– Becoming solution architect, specialist, instructor and liaison for customers (current and new/prospect) as per assigned.
– Act as a technical bridge between technical team and customers and creating opportunities in on-going projects and future projects.
– Identifying and assessing new technologies and processes that are possible for current system’s adaptation and prospects of new projects/clients.
– Execute project role’s tasks and report to Project Manager/Project Lead when assigned to be a project team members.
– Liaising and communicating with customer for any company’s non-project matters, acting as company representative.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT / Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
– Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience or fresh graduate.
– Ability to read, analyse and compare products, technologies and solutions.
– Ability to navigate, advice, consults, convince and influence across functional organizations and adaptability to different situation.
– Ability to create and prepare presentation materials.
– Ability to make effective presentation with excellence communication skills.
– An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
– Independent personnel, proactively looking for solutions and available technologies to be adapted.
– A well-organized and self-directed individual who is ‘politically savvy’ and a team player.
3) IT ADMIN/TECHNICIAN (2 VACANCY)
– Responsible to manage and resolve hardware and software issues raised by in-house and users.
– To maintain, monitor and manage the LAN/WAN network security.
– Ensure that all IT assets are recorded and updated or removed when required.
– Handle computer or network hardware, software and security.
– Install computers and troubleshoot hardware.
– Customer IT Support (Project and Operation).
– Candidate must possess at least SPM/Certificate Level.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
– Basic ICT Skills, windows operating system, PC/Laptop hardware and telecommunications.
– Willing to relocate to Sabah.