Mutiara Teknologi offers a wide range of employment opportunities across diverse industries. We consider our employees as our most valuable asset and are committed to provide full encouragement and support to them, to enhance their potential and their contribution to the company’s business.
If you are interested to join us, please email us your full resume with photo to:
AVAILABLE VACANCY 2018:
1) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1 VACANCY)
– General clerical duties including photocopying, filing, typing, binding and scanning.
– Retrieve documents from filling system.
– Handle requests for information and data.
– Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
– Responsible to supervise employee annual leave and medical leave through E-Leave system.
– Provide assistance on preparation and modifications.
– Schedule and coordinate meeting, appointment and travel arrangement for managers.
– Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
– Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
– Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.
– Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
– Respond to questions and requests for information.
– Answer incoming calls and assist other receptionist duties, when required.
– Candidate must possess at least Certificate or Diploma in Administrative Management/Office Administration or in any other fields.
– At least 1 to 3 years of working experience.
– Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
– Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
2) JUNIOR EXECUTIVE, PRE-SALES ENGINEER (1 VACANCY)
– Provide technical responses to Tender/Bid/RFI/RFP as assigned or as requested, by identifying requirements, assessing the requirements and defining solution, outlining technical scopes and BOM, providing technical proposals and technical clarification as and when required.
– Conduct solution and product presentations, demonstrate products, POC and advise customer on product adaptation, leading technical discussions / solutions architecting and identify how company’s solutions can address customer needs.
– Becoming solution architect, specialist, instructor and liaison for customers (current and new/prospect) as per assigned.
– Act as a technical bridge between technical team and customers and creating opportunities in on-going projects and future projects.
– Identifying and assessing new technologies and processes that are possible for current system’s adaptation and prospects of new projects/clients.
– Execute project role’s tasks and report to Project Manager/Project Lead when assigned to be a project team members.
– Liaising and communicating with customer for any company’s non-project matters, acting as company representative.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT / Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
– Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience.
– Ability to read, analyse and compare products, technologies and solutions.
– Ability to navigate, advice, consults, convince and influence across functional organizations and adaptability to different situation.
– Ability to create and prepare presentation materials.
– Ability to make effective presentation with excellence communication skills.
– An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
– Independent personnel, proactively looking for solutions and available technologies to be adapted.
– A well-organized and self-directed individual who is ‘politically savvy’ and a team player.