Mutiara Teknologi offers a wide range of employment opportunities across diverse industries. We consider our employees as our most valuable asset and are committed to provide full encouragement and support to them, to enhance their potential and their contribution to the company’s business.
If you are interested to join us, please email us your full resume with photo to:
AVAILABLE VACANCY 2017:
1) HELPDESK (2 VACANCIES)
– IT Helpdesk support.
– Minimum 1 year working experience in IT helpdesk support/customer service or related.
– Cert/Diploma in IT/Computer Science or relevant.
2) SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER (1 VACANCY)
– Manage and lead highly complex technical projects from start to completion.
– Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot routing protocols.
– Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot firewalls in routed mode.
– Document and execute production changes in environments with strict high-availability, security/compliance and change management requirements.
– Deploy and troubleshoot VPN configurations.
– Configure and maintain open source and/or commercial/cloud hosted network monitoring/network monitoring software.
– Perform root cause analysis of network issues utilizing network troubleshooting utilities.
– Interact with all levels within the organization.
– Be available to respond after normal business hours and participate in on-call rotation.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Networking or other related fields.
– Minimum 3 to 6 years of working experience in customer facing (customer service, technical support, etc.)
– Rock solid TCP/IP networking foundation including routing, subnetting, VPN, packet filtering/firewalling, VLANs, packet capture/analysis, QOS and NAT configuration.
– Senior level experience configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF.
– Senior level understanding of ancillary network services such as RADIUS, TACACS, NTP, LDAP and DNS.
– Extensive experience configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco ASA firewalls in routed mode (failover configuration, complex NAT configuration, routing protocols, VLAN trunking, etc.)
– Extensive experience deploying and troubleshooting various VPN configurations including remote access SSL VPN (Cisco AnyConnect), Site to Site IPSEC tunnels w/ IKEv2, GRE/GRE +IPSEC, etc.
– Extensive hands-on experience configuring and maintaining open source and or commercial/cloud hosted network monitoring/network management software such as Cacti, MRTG, RANCID, Solar Winds, Logic Monitor, Datadog, etc.
– Expert ability to utilize CLI based network troubleshooting utilities such as tcpdump, netcat, iftop, wireshark, nmap, packet-tracer, etc. to quickly and efficiently perform root causes analysis of network issues.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact effectively will all levels within the organization.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
3) FULL STACK PROGRAMMER (1 VACANCY)
– Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
– Write clean, maintainable, reusable, reliable, and efficient Ruby code; Design robust, scalable and secure features.
– Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
– Analyse software requirements and provide solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Web application solutions.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science or other related fields.
– 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development.
– Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
– Experience using Ruby on Rails in conjunction with an underlying database like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
– Experience with Test Drive Development (TDD), continuous integration & Scrum.
– Proven working experience developing applications using modern, open source web frameworks and tools.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
4) PRE-SALES ENGINEER (1 VACANCY)
– Provide technical responses to Tender/Bid/RFI/RFP as assigned or as requested, by identifying requirements, assessing the requirements and defining solution, outlining technical scopes and BOM, providing technical proposals and technical clarification as and when required.
– Conduct solution and product presentations, demonstrate products, POC and advise customer on product adaptation, leading technical discussions / solutions architecting and identify how company’s solutions can address customer needs.
– Becoming solution architect, specialist, instructor and liaison for customers (current and new/prospect) as per assigned.
– Act as a technical bridge between technical team and customers and creating opportunities in on-going projects and future projects.
– Identifying and assessing new technologies and processes that are possible for current system’s adaptation and prospects of new projects/clients.
– Execute project role’s tasks and report to Project Manager/Project Lead when assigned to be a project team members.
– Liaising and communicating with customer for any company’s non-project matters, acting as company representative.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT / Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
– Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience or fresh graduate.
– Ability to read, analyse and compare products, technologies and solutions.
– Ability to navigate, advice, consults, convince and influence across functional organizations and adaptability to different situation.
– Ability to create and prepare presentation materials.
– Ability to make effective presentation with excellence communication skills.
– An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
– Independent personnel, proactively looking for solutions and available technologies to be adapted.
– A well-organized and self-directed individual who is ‘politically savvy’ and a team player.