Mutiara Teknologi offers a wide range of employment opportunities across diverse industries. We consider our employees as our most valuable asset and are committed to provide full encouragement and support to them, to enhance their potential and their contribution to the company’s business.
If you are interested to join us, please email us your full resume with photo to:
AVAILABLE VACANCY 2018:
1) JUNIOR EXECUTIVE, PRE-SALES ENGINEER (1 VACANCY)
– Provide technical responses to Tender/Bid/RFI/RFP as assigned or as requested, by identifying requirements, assessing the requirements and defining solution, outlining technical scopes and BOM, providing technical proposals and technical clarification as and when required.
– Conduct solution and product presentations, demonstrate products, POC and advise customer on product adaptation, leading technical discussions / solutions architecting and identify how company’s solutions can address customer needs.
– Becoming solution architect, specialist, instructor and liaison for customers (current and new/prospect) as per assigned.
– Act as a technical bridge between technical team and customers and creating opportunities in on-going projects and future projects.
– Identifying and assessing new technologies and processes that are possible for current system’s adaptation and prospects of new projects/clients.
– Execute project role’s tasks and report to Project Manager/Project Lead when assigned to be a project team members.
– Liaising and communicating with customer for any company’s non-project matters, acting as company representative.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT / Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
– Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience.
– Ability to read, analyse and compare products, technologies and solutions.
– Ability to navigate, advice, consults, convince and influence across functional organizations and adaptability to different situation.
– Ability to create and prepare presentation materials.
– Ability to make effective presentation with excellence communication skills.
– An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
– Independent personnel, proactively looking for solutions and available technologies to be adapted.
– A well-organized and self-directed individual who is ‘politically savvy’ and a team player.
2) TECHNICIAN (1 VACANCY)
– To assist and back up existing technician in maintenance office, building and other company property.
– To assist and back up existing technician in maintenance electrical system, air conditioning system and plumbing system.
– To assist and back up existing technician in general task and duties.
– Candidate must possess at least SPM or Certificate in Technical, Electrical, Air-Conditioning System, Wireman from ILP, IKM, Kolej Komuniti or other related fields.
– Experience and have knowledge in building maintenance including plumbing and air conditioning system.
– Candidate must possess a driving license (class B2 & D).
– Willing to travel and work overtime, as needed.
– Good health and fitness condition that is fit to work.
– Able to start work immediately.
3)HELP DESK ANALYST (2 Vacancy)
– Provides unrivalled customer service to all internal customers, ensuring 100% satisfaction.
– Acts as single point of contact for all phone and email queries from internal customers.
– Troubleshoots basic software and hardware issues via phone and resolve upon first contact, when possible.
– Fully documents all cases in the service desk tool and escalates to appropriate resolver groups.
– Monitors the progress of requests for support and ensures that customers and other interested parties are kept informed.
– Escalates unresolved tickets to the appropriate.
– To manage Helpdesk System (SM9) and to ensure all information needed is updated and no leak information (IM Tracking and Monitoring).
– Performs basic support functions such as password resets, unlocking accounts and AD group changes.
– Provides “how to” assistance on all internally supported devices, applications and systems.
– Escalates issues to appropriate second and third level subject-matter experts in accordance to service-level agreements, and follow up on incidents when appropriate.
– Leverages internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, vendors, etc.) to answer questions and resolve issues.
– Contributes to the creation/ facilitation/ maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides.
– Builds relationships with the Level 2 support technicians and Level 3 subject-matter experts to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and met or exceeded.
– An advocate for the customers to ensure he or she receives high-quality and timely service and support from the entire IT organization.
– Owning all requests and incidents and seeing each through resolution and customer satisfaction.
– Receives requests for support or advice from customers and members via phone and email; takes ownership of and responsibility for the requests and prioritizes them in accordance with procedures and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) currently is operation.
– To perform a daily checklist on all system and analyze the result and all problem arises.
– Perform special tasks related to the system required by the superior.
– Possess at least Cert or Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science or in other related field
– Minimum 1 to 2 year working experience in IT industry.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
– Customer focused; demonstrating empathy with others, contribute to team values and rapport-building across the organization.
– Effective prioritization skills and the ability to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Highly motivated, customer focused individual
– Basic skills on PC, server, operating systems, network and telecommunications
– Fundamental role in driving and maintaining successful first-time resolutions and act as an advocate to all internal customers.
– Responding to and resolving customer issues, problems and queries relating to IT systems used throughout the organization.
– Work well in a team-oriented environment
– Able to work under pressure from user/client.
– Able to work flexible schedules, including night shifts (will be required to participate in the rotating 24/7 coverage).
– Able to start work immediately.